Monday 8 May 2017

More Masculine Cards

Hello and welcome back to my blog.  Following on from Saturday's post about ideas for masculine cards, I've two more to share, this time aimed at the younger men in your life...especially teens and children.  Here I've used bold primary colours and funky stamps and some texture to give the cards a younger, but still male (or gender neutral) feel.

First up  is a bright rainbow card using the Work of Art stamp set and a whole rainbow of colours...real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, wild wasabi, pacific point and perfect plum.  A bold black sentiment and some bright candy dots complete this fun look.



And for a funky "teen" or "tween" card, I've used a graffiti style with the Watercolour Words stamp set on a background embossed in the Brick Wall embossing folder.  I've used Pacific Point and Emerald Envy inks and some candy dots.  Some sponging with Sahara Sand ink and splotches from the Touches of Texture stamp set, grunge the "wall" up nicely. This is such a versatile design and I've used it over and over again.



I hope you've found some useful information and inspiration for your masculine cards. Thanks so much for dropping by.

If you are interested in any of the products I've used, they are all available in my online store, with shopping 24/7 at www.joliepaperie.stampinup.net, or if you prefer you can email me at alliejolliffe@hotmail.com or telephone on 0781 4451627.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments!